View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 07:26 AM   #40
peterx
Connoisseur
peterx will become famous soon enoughpeterx will become famous soon enoughpeterx will become famous soon enoughpeterx will become famous soon enoughpeterx will become famous soon enoughpeterx will become famous soon enough

Device: M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
If I rename /opt/onyx/arm/include/QtCore/qatomic_arm.h, g++ looks for this header file in /usr/include/ and finds it there. But then it says:
Code:
/usr/include/QtCore/qatomic_armv5.h: Assembler messages:
/usr/include/QtCore/qatomic_armv5.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %al,%bpl,[%rbx]'
/usr/include/QtCore/qatomic_armv5.h:131: Error: no such instruction: `swpb %al,%bpl,[%rbx]'
[and so on...]
I don't understand what this whole message means. Do you think g++ shouldn't use any *_arm.h-files at all?

User kodomo in the linked thread says, he simply made a fresh checkout and built the booxsdk again with build:static instead of build:x86/arm:static - but that didn't work for me?!

EDIT: Oh by the way, I'm running this on a 64bit Fedora machine. It would be realy good to know, why we need the build for x86 at all, since our M92 runs on ARM anyways
g++ for x86 should not use any arm files. When building the scribbling application for the M92 you do not need the x86 sdk. It was an error to include the x86 onyx_touch library. The script build_x86.sh is for testing the application on you host machine. If you want that, please try a fresh checkout of the scribbling application and try to build it. It could be that there are some makefiles or environment variables around that need to be deleted.
peterx is offline   Reply With Quote