Thread: Seriousness Guide Stones.
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 11:55 AM   #31
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohmi2 View Post

Do we now require your permission to post that which happens to interest us?
No, I was wondering why that particular object-- thus, my asking why that participial object. The reason for which you subsequently explained in oddly paranoid post #22.

Quote:
As far as I am concerned you are 'trolling' and baiting. Get a life for goodness sake ands start haunting someone else.
Look, you asked for opinions and discussion on the subject. If your skin is so thin that you can't endure anything short of undiluted praise for your wit and wisdom in choosing your subject, you should have said so in the original post. Serious discussions between adults can and should include serious disagreements when those disagreements exist. And once you open a thread on an open forum you don't own it. You can't say who gets to reply to it, and you should not conciser posts made in that thread as "haunting you." I don't know who you are. I'm not discussing you-- I'm discussing the relative "mystery" in various monuments.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote