View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:17 AM   #37
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I'm not a collector or a list-maker, so I don't have a TBR list as such. I usually have 2-3 books purchased and not yet read, but I found out a long time ago that if I buy too many books at the same time and wait too long to read them, I lose interest in the meantime and there is a risk that I never read them at all.

Free public domain books are different, sometimes I can download them with no immediate intent to read them. There is also a much lower probability that I will actually read them one day. Some I download and start reading immediately (even though I have several purchased books not yet read). Others I download because I think I'll read them some day. Others are just nice to have around in case I ever I decide I want to read them. I don't especially keep track of them, and I don't think I have that many anyway, a few dozens maybe.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote