Thread: Hacks Kindle 2 and PDFRead 1.8
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 04:30 PM   #9
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I started with the prc profiles with the script pages in the first post but they just were not working for me. I'm attaching a zip file with my tests. I'd appreciate your input on them. The profiles and results are named alike, so it should be easy (ha ha) to see which profile goes with which results.

I know you've provided a lot more ways to tweak the results and I'm slowly getting to know them.

Thanks for your work on this!
If you don't mind landscape mode, then you should have tried Layout mode 'landscape-half' with Test Script 2. I attach that layout mode below (first 6 pages only) as well as it's GUI screen:

EDIT: added another landscape-half test of Mod10 - 15to24.pdf!
EDIT: Attachment removed at the request of the writer!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PDFRead-landscape-half.jpg
Views:	2255
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	24838  
Attached Files
File Type: prc Mod10 - 15to24-16shades.prc (1.17 MB, 2474 views)

Last edited by nrapallo; 05-06-2009 at 09:34 AM. Reason: added another landscape-half test
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote