View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 10:46 AM   #1573
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
Thanks. At what point after resetting my device do I reenter my Amazon credentials into the device?

I copied everything from documents, found device nickname PW2, reset device, downloaded update_PW2_5.4.3.2_initial.bin

I see a menu of language choice, when I choose English, I saw the root on my kindle and moved the .bin file there.

downgraded FW to 5.4.3.2, unRAR the kindle-5.4-jailbreak.zip into kindle root and run. See **** JAILBREAK **** at bottom of screen.

Now I can upgrade back to 5.8.1 and reinstall KUAL, KUAL PLUS, and Screensaver Hack??
Please read the directions:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=275877
All your questions are answer there.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote