View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 01:03 PM   #33
danwdoo
Groupie
danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
Well, that is cool. The stream that I was watching was horribly sporadic and I'm not surprised that the Windows 7 bit got completely truncated.

Although... I would never put Windows 10 on my old Windows 7 laptop. Wouldn't be fair to Windows 10.
The system requirements for 10 will likely be less than for 7. Windows 8.x already runs more efficiently than 7. If your machine runs 7 well it should run 10 just fine if not better.
danwdoo is offline   Reply With Quote