View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:35 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarisea View Post
I have been trying very hard to figure out how to create a custom column very much like yes/no only with a third option. I like the green check mark and red x, I would like a exclamation mark if possible as the third. Is there a way to do this?
Thank you so much for your help.
There is no direct way to do what you want -- have a third icon in addition to the check and the x.

There is a way that might get you much of what you want. Create a text column with a fixed set of values. Make the values be "Yes, No, !" (without the quotes). Check the "Show checkmarks" box.

If a book has "Yes" in the column it will show the green check. If it has "No" in the column it will show the red X. If it has an exclamation in the column it will show the exclamation as a letter. Clearly this isn't as pretty as three icons, but it might be good enough to solve your problem.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote