View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 02:04 AM   #72
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
OK... Just back from Bic Camera next to Kyoto Station.

The Kobo Touch is selling for ¥6780 and the Kobo Glo for ¥7890. At least those were the prices listed. The didn't have any Kobo Glo's to sell... I couldn't get them to tell me if they were out of stock or never been IN stock! He just kept repeating 'Sorry, we don't have the Kobo Glo to sell to you.' The last time I was in there (2 weeks ago?) although they had one on display, the manager had no idea of the price or when they would get them into the store. The did have the Touch in stock.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote