Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:46 AM   #1367
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
It's likely that phoenixes find charcoal tasty because they eventually become charcoal. But I'll pass on eating charcoal, I'll take chicken instead. However, a phoenix can save us money when it comes to cooking chickens, we can just put the chicken in the phoenix's talons and in an instant we'll have perfectly roasted chicken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Or one angry chicken!
The chicken wouldn't have enough time to get angry. At the heat level generate by a phoenix, it should take less than a second to cook a chicken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
or the talons could latch onto a Samurai Kitten instead...just sayin
I have just the thing to deal with talons.

*Solitaire1 cleans and sharpens his sword.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Yeah - it's hard to see clearly through all those flames ..
I can see clearly that I'm not in the clutches of a phoenix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
One angry dead and roasted chicken. Sans head, feathers, and talons.
But if the chicken's dead, how can he be angry? Regardless, we can enjoy a good meal.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote