View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 10:03 AM   #61
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
Should e-readers "evolve" to be nothing more than glorified tablets or mobile phones, I wouldn't hesitate to use my K4 until it bites the dust, and then go back to calibre only¸ like before I bought my first e-reader.
hah, who are you kidding? going back to read on a LCD screen with a hot laptop atop your lap? If you accept reading on a LCD screen, why not a LCD screen the size of a book on your hands?

Last edited by Namekuseijin; 09-14-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote