View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 01:12 AM   #10
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Murky area there. Is a rooted nook etc. a tablet and many people have argued that they are. And I have no idea whether an ereader can do a tax return.

I don't think that was JS wolf's point at all but who knows for sure.

Just says a tablet is not a reader. And he is right by most definitions of readers although some tablet apps read books aloud which could be contrued as reading. I do not see anything in his post about ereaders doing tax returns and I am not privy to his innermost thoughts.

Helen
The intent was there, and the actual inference was made "Who uses their Android Tablet or Apple TAblet or PC Tablet eReader" but still I see the confusion.

Actually implicit in my statement is the thought that eReaders have evolved. For example I could easily state that the older calculators and computing machines are not much like our current calculators and computers.

The same thing for the old eReaders and the new Fire, iPad, Sony, Kobo, etc. with whatever applications or modifications you wish.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote