View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 07:05 PM   #7
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I don't call reading devices ereaders because that is an incorrect term. eReader is an old eBook format or the name of the software used to view eReader format eBooks.

I call the dedicated devices readers and the apps are reading apps.
Hmmm.. I call myself a reader and the device an ebook reader and could be I am wrong there. Maybe it should be digital character translater or something more esoteric.

I don't see your terminology as correct either though. Can you supply outside references for your choice of terminology? Did frahse violate an established terminology in such a way that he deserved a good reprimand. I plead ignorance in these matters and actually would like to know.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote