View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 05:35 PM   #9
cfo
Connoisseur
cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO, iPhone4
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
So the lighted cover are now $49.99 intead of $59.99. I guess Amazon is making room for new covers... and obviously new Kindles too.
I bet it's more like "hey, we have all these covers that aren't selling" so they put a price drop, hoping to entice those undecided about the case. Not that I'm saying a new Kindle will not be coming out, but I think it's more likely that Amazon is just trying to move their unsold stock. Plus, price fluctuations are pretty common on Amazon.

But, this is still a good heads up for anyone looking for a discount on this case.
cfo is offline   Reply With Quote