View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 06:20 PM   #6
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
I've been eyeing the EVO, just can't decide if I want to spend the cash or not. It sounds great. If you want to try the Kobo Android beta on it PM me and I'll give you the link they emailed me (I'm not impressed, but others might like it).

I love my evo, I think its well worth the money! Not my first android but def my favorite
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote