View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #68
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teadonkey View Post
This x1000. I died laughing when I read your post, because I was thinking that exact thing. I am pretty much ADDICTED to browsing on Amazon. It's like my hobby.

AND I agree that there have always been crap books, crap ideas, crap everything. That isn't new. People have always had bad ideas and people have always had good ideas.

I really love whenever anyone tries to blame the 'downfall' of something on any one thing. Firstly, reading is on an uptick, not a decline. So I'd like to know where he got his information. Secondly, just like everything in the history of the world, everything rises and falls and a lot of times rise again, and there isn't ever one thing, or sometimes anything at all, to blame.
Quit talking about "Downfall" before someone makes an awful YouTube video with Hitler furious over the decline of paper and the rise of ereaders...
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote