Thread: Donations
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 04:42 PM   #15
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
@ Kovid...Got it to work...finally. I had gotten the same misbegotten error message at PayPal when it dawned on me I probably had their cookies blocked. I unblocked them and the problem was solved (mayhap someone should talk to their programmers about detailed error trapping). Hopefully, you will get it.

I didn't donate much, just what the shareware programs I was looking at would have cost me (I won't buy unless I can try). However, if all 300,000 some odd users of calibre did likewise, you could live off the interest the rest of your life (that was a hint, folks!).

Btw, I added a bit so you can afford that upper case "C" for calibre's name.

@Worldwalker...Thanks. You set off a Ramen craving. Fortunately, I was able to find a package in the cupboard.

Last edited by Lady Fitzgerald; 06-08-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote