View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 05:24 PM   #25
ravenlife
Connoisseur
ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Well I tried scrivener and I'll be damned if I can figure it

took me 20 mins to change the font (and I like to think myself computer literate, being in webdesign and all)

just out of curiousity what would people suggest for formatting for easy conversion to ebook,

there's plenty of info on what's best for publishers (double line spacing and all) but what's best foe the likes of smashwords and the like
ravenlife is offline   Reply With Quote