View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 01:35 AM   #44
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
If it means A4 PDFs can be read well and page turning etc is handled well also, I'm up for getting one.

ATM I use a tablet for reading PDFs for Roleplaying games books, but it'd be nice to have the extended battery life of an eink ereader instead of the 6-7 hours of use I get out of a tablet and the slow recharge (several hours).

And at that pricepoint, it's very tempting. A bit decadent tho, seeing as I only got my Glo a few months ago.

[rationalization]
Still, my wife has been looking enviously at my Kobo glo and my daughter can get my Wife's Kobo Touch (My son already has a Kobo Touch).
[/rationalization]
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote