View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 07:41 PM   #278
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Dell delayed delivery on the Latitude 10 again, so I cancelled my order and picked up a Samsung ATIV Smart PC at Best Buy. Amazon had reduced the price to $599 today, so Best Buy price matched (they wanted $699).

I've only had a little time (less than an hour) with it so far, and I don't have a WiFi connection at work, but so far I'm VERY impressed. All the reviews I’ve read say to run the SW updater before doing ANYTHING, but since no WiFi, no update. Now if I could only figger out that dastardlly Win8!
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote