View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:19 AM   #175
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
COPS 0.2.3

COPS 0.2.3 is out with the following changes (First post to download) :

* Add a .htaccess to make it easier to use with Apache
* Fix a typo in book download. Reported by jillmess
* Update localization (thanks to Calibre2Opds)
* Add some missing information from Calibre (language, rating for now). Reported by mcister
* Upgrade Fancybox to 2.1.3

So not much but still Note that with .htaccess it should really work out of the box with Apache.

About the missing fields, I'll add publisher and identifiers (isbn, amazon links, ...) on next release.

I also received a nice email by Wayne with an alternate CSS style to apply to the HTML catalog. I'll clean that up and release it in the next release.

On a side note, updating Epub's metadata was way more complicated than I expected as I did not find any library fitting my needs so I'm writing my own.

As usual the download link is in the first post.

Happy testing.
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote