View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 06:11 AM   #22224
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I've been thinking about it and thinking about it and thinking about it. I really should NOT have passed up that shot the other day, of the Japanese Maple in the middle of the tea garden... It was bugging me since the minute I rode past and didn't stop. And that's not like me. When I see something, I DO something. Right then and there!!! Dammmit!

So today I rode back there, 80km through the mountains, trying not to grin like a mad fool at the colors of the trees as I passed, and now, relaxing with a mug of Taylor's of Harrogate's "Yorkshire" tea, I've uploaded it to the computer, cropped it down, turned it into a small jpg file (and a huge .tif file too) and have it on my screen as wallpaper!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tea&Tree.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	419.2 KB
ID:	96585  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote