View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:12 AM   #4
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@DrChirper - there really is nothing "current" about Sigil 0.5.3 because Sigil has taken huge jumps forward in so many areas - how it looks, how it behaves, stability, performance, features - so much of everything has changed for 0.6. There isn't even a split view as you know it from 0.5.3. So it was just a warning to you that if you posted expecting some kind of possible change around the behaviour it isn't going to be put on any todo list to look into, because Sigil is a completely different ballgame now in so many areas.

I well understand your comments as a user, I was "only" one of those until relatively recently too and I never installed Sigil betas in the past. However I found 0.5.3 close to unusable due to its stability issues on Windows and bugs in its F&R. You can read the 0.5.9 beta threads for what others think but even the few reported issues with the latest betas are insignificant compared to the huge number of problems fixed from earlier releases. However if you still want to hold out for the official 0.6 release you won't have too much longer to wait.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote