View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 01:39 PM   #7
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
The Note2 looks like a really nice device. I was considering the original Note but went with the S3 because the Note was not available on my network (uses AWS band). The Note2 is a nice step up in hardware (quad-core and 2GB RAM!) and battery, plus the screen, though a bit lower in resolution, makes up with improved subpixel technology. The Note was a big success, especially when you consider many people labeled it a niche device, and I expect the Note2 to do as well if not better.
??? I missed that. The resolution went down from the Note 1 to the Note 2 ???
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote