Thread: I demo'd a K4
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #21
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeebra View Post
You can say what you want about not liking the form factor of the new Kindle, too small for your hands, you don't like the positioning of the page turn buttons etc, but to call it "dollar store quality"? Please. That implies it'll fall apart within a week due to poor construction. This thing is well made and of the best quality.
Perhaps. Perhaps not. It may be how they are perceived when customers see the condition of the display models. In any case, for $109 I did expect something different.

As I said, it was difficult to impossible to use the demos properly. Not just the Kindles but the Nooks as well.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote