View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 07:21 PM   #43
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangent View Post
How do you find/see "book progress in library"? There is nothing that shows up for me that I can see.
Does anyone else get screen flashing such when coming out of sleep mode, connecting to a computer, or hitting the home button? I seem to get multiple flashes of the screen or at times flashing back and forth between recently viewed books and books that were last loaded on the Kobo's internal memory. I use an SD card in my KT in case that is a factor.
For me it (book progress that is) works in the following two ways -

* When viewing Library in single page cover mode (1 cover on the page)
* When viewing Library in "text plus covers" mode.

I don't see % read when I am viewing the "six covers per library page" (covers only) mode.

I also see % of the last book I had open when I sleep or power off.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote