View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 09:14 PM   #102
Morpheus Phreak
Wielder of Hammers
Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kindle Keyboard & Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcounts View Post
I have been known to be confused before on other issues, so perhaps you are correct.

don
Full screen ads only show up when the Kindle is 'off', and the very small ads show up on the bottom of the home screen.

Ads do not show up in books at all. So it's literally only during times when it's 'off' or when you're just looking at the list of books.

It causes 0 effect on how you use the device.

Pop-Up Ads on the other hand cause you to stop using your current content and force you to deal with the ad before moving on.

Believe it or not the special offers actually save you money over time. I have them turned on for my KK, and I bought mine at full price.