View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 07:34 AM   #14
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
I forgot and left my WiFi on overnight, but no upgrade. I hope they make the updates available for download on their website at some point.

I was going to try loading ADE onto my netbook today to see if I could get library books onto my Alex because it doesn't work right now on my MacBook. I also can't load library books onto my Sony 300 through ADE on the MacBook, and according to some old posts at Teleread the workarounds for the Sony are to authorize the reader through a PC version of ADE, or to use the Sony Reader software to download the library books instead of ADE. I was hoping I could use Windows ADE to solve the Alex problem, but I guess not until I finally get the download.
NNolan is offline   Reply With Quote