View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 11:07 AM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
I wonder why people enjoy being nasty and inflicting pain for no other reason but I can do it, I can make someone feel bad, so I will do it.
Even animals are above it.
astra, you seem to be overreacting a bit, particularly in light of the long and glorious tradition of "borrowing" words from other languages which english (and in fact *most* if not all living languages) have been enriched by. probably the majority of words in any one of your (english-language) posts have non-english origins, whether they are recent or not. you know what is meant by the use of the word "liseuse" here, no need to make a big deal out of it. there was certainly nothing in any previous post to justify your post above, i sincerely doubt you are suffering any pain or suffering from the use of the word "liseuse" nor was that the intention of Eric's post.

back on topic, i can't wait to see what Asus has in store for us with their new liseuses. I'd particularly love to see a "tablette" style model with one screen only for a really cheap price, i suspect that that would make ebooks take off even more than they already are. i'm very curious to see the screen technology they'll use as well.

well, more waiting, i guess !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote