View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #62
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larla View Post
After all the good stuff I've heard on the K4B (mostly from you, Blossom), I really wish they would make a K5B or KTB or whatever you would call a second generation Kindle Touch. If I could get the K4B as a touch, I would be happy.
Well I am just trying to make up for all the complaining I did in this thread last year and other threads about my K4S.

I am so happy about my K4B. I just want others to know it's a great reader and well worth the price. Last year models has issues this years seems to be near perfect. I too wish they would of made a touch version but after the PW fiasco I see it coming back next year.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote