View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 10:22 AM   #5
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
Oh, wow. I went over to Amazon MP3 just a few months ago. I have more than 250 songs from my CDs on there as well as what I have bought fro Amazon, so I guess I'll have to pay for premium?

Yeah, you'll have to delete a bunch or pay up after 30 days.

I was mad, because the original deal was if you'd bought music from Amazon, you got to use Cloud Player for free, including storing your own music there.

I know they can 'change their terms at any time', but it still felt like a shitty move.

So it's back to Pandora for me for listening to music at work.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote