View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 08:22 AM   #6
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynevans View Post
As you've got .pdb format files, I'd suggest that there's a chance (and I've no idea how good) that Book Designer might be able to read them and let you convert them into Sony format.

It's a free app, so you've got nothing to loose by trying!
I recently clicked the wrong format link for a book, and ended up with PDB instead of LIT.
I couldn't get Book Designer to reformat it - I guess because of the DRM - so I ended up buying the lit version as well (luckily the book is fantastic, and even at twice the price it's good vfm).
But did I miss a trick with Book Designer? Is there a way to reformat a DRMd PDB?

Looks like Jon's post answered my query while I was typing - thanks.

Last edited by Sparrow; 01-12-2008 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Question answered.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote