View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 05:21 AM   #56
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
So once again I am really confused. My post was informational (I thought) in that the kindle 3 will display a pretty comprehensive title on more than one line if you leave the cursor on it.
And it was informational. I hadn't before heard anyone mention that about a kindle.

I was responding to the post ahead of yours. I did use your example, because it was handy and the right number of words.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote