View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 02:05 PM   #15
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcha View Post
I cannot understand this excitement over a torch fitted to an e-ink display. Switch on a light for goodness sake. The whole point of e-ink for me is it's small power consumption and lack of eye strain. I never saw any belly-aching over the fact that paper printed matter has no back, front or side light!
I would imagine the light would come with an off switch if you don't want to waste battery life on it. Yes, we know paper books don't have lights. One of the great things about technology and innovation is that we can actually improve on the way things used to be.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote