View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 09:30 PM   #416
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFalcon View Post
I think the mods might want to consider pre-emptively locking piracy threads, BOb. Worse than politics, there's never any new arguments or actually any argument at all - an argument requires a shared frame of reference, and all too often the sides are simply arguing past each other.

(Hi kenny!)
I do agree with you that pretty much everything has been said about it. That is true of many of the topics here... search for my "The threads that never end" thread.

We did delete out the link to the pirate site in the first place. But... we don't like to close threads where this is a good discussion. We like to leave any thread open, even those that discuss piracy... however... when it devolves to personal insults and back and forth jabs they do get closed.

I think the best thing here is for the parties involved to just stop posting unless it is on topic.

BOB