View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 11:53 PM   #8
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Tomorrow is Québec's national day, Saint-Jean-Baptiste. It's a day to celebrate our culture, our wonderful history and our diversity. It's also - mostly - the day to get drunk out of your mind in the park, listening to local bands The biggest party of the year!

I need everyone of you to find yourself a drink, raise your glass, and toast with all the province tomorrow night!

Bonne Saint-Jean!!!

Party on!
I'm not sure if your belly button ring is caught or if your dad glued you tummy to the couch but I hope you get free so you can get out and enjoy!!!

I'll have a big plate of Poutine tomorrow.

Bonne Saint-Jean!!!
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote