View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 09:57 AM   #71
jscris
Addict
jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: k1 - KAO2, ipads, h2o, KA1, inkBOOK, T80s, Mars, Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleAndy View Post
I'm unsure of the significance, but the problematical one DID ship from Lexington, KY. According to tracking from Amazon, the good one came from San Francisco.

j, Did you say that you'd exchanged one? Or did you (like somebody else I know) just order a second one? For the price, I'm half tempted to just soak it in hot water and see if I can stretch it into shape.
Kept the first one and used the foil. At the time didn't know there was that much difference between the individual cases. People were then saying theirs didn't have the magnet problem, so I ordered another, thinking they might have fixed the problem (and thought that was true until I saw your post). I have some other third-party covers, but like this one best now because of the magnets holding the cover shut. Interesting both our bad ones shipped from KY. Hot water?
jscris is offline   Reply With Quote