View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #1507
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I really wish BooksOnBoard stopped that double rewards / 50% off total thing now... sometimes it's not good to live in a non-Agency country, as that means all the books I might theoretically want get discounted.

Just took a look at my spreadsheet - 344 bought / paid-for ebooks this year (at an average price of $3.62, which is not all that bad, I keep telling myself). Plus 272 free books, which don't count for this thread but do sort of point out that I'm not really in any immediate danger of running out of books to read (especially as I had some left over from last year, too).

I'm going to have to run out of new books to buy soon, yes? :-/
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote