View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 07:49 PM   #4
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by review View Post
In order to write and test some scripts I wanted a remote shell access on the device. Poterm is great but it takes quite some time to type in the commands. Additionally there is no pipe etc. which makes it a bit inconvenient for serious work.
I like poterm, but am also annoyed by the lack of important unix shell characters in the keyboard. I may have to finally buy myself a wifi capable DSL router to take advantage of this.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote