View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:16 AM   #167
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
So far this year, I've only been counting paid books as additions to the TBR, and I'm beginning to think that's a mistake. I don't think there's a huge distinction between a freebie and a cheapie, and in some cases there have been freebies that are definitely TBR. Do I need to make a quality judgement as to whether I am acquiring something to read or just because I can? That doesn't really seem workable. And what happens when I read a free book? No, I think I need to fess up and add all my freebies to the TBR.

The downside is that that adds 12 or 13 more books to my list since the beginning of the year, putting me 15 or 16 behind schedule, rather than just the three pbooks I bought on Monday.
I will only add a freebie to my TBR list if it's a freebie that I would have bought if it had merely been on a good offer rather than free.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote