View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 03:37 AM   #98
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBook View Post
Ok I had a book that had a lot of typos and alternating use of "" and “” and other distracting things,
So I ran the plugin to unpack it and edited the html file to make fixes I wanted.

Hmm how do I repack it? I checked the first post and did not see anything off hand that said how to repack.

Should I zip it and import it into Calibre as an zip file and convert it to Mobi in Calibre?

EDIT: In the end, I did just zip it, Import it, and convert to mobi in Calibre. Is there a better way?
Kindlegen or Kindle Preview

I tend to use KindleGen, because I have a nice AppleScript wrapper for it.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote