View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 06:46 PM   #125
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg3 View Post
These are FREE at Amazon US, Sept. 5-6th:

-All of these authors have published with traditional publishers.

1) In Deep Voodoo (Mojo, Louisiana humorous mystery series #1) - Stephanie Bond [Humorous Romantic Mystery]<snip>
I have just finished this one and all but one other of her freebies. They are light, fun, and sometimes funny reads. I have one more freebie of hers to read. I had forgotten how much I like most of her books.

I'm thinking about starting on the Barbara Cartland ones next. Has anyone read one of the freebies yet and which one would be good to start?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote