View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 09:32 AM   #104
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none

I'm not worthy!!

I'm not worthy!!

There have been some great responses to this thread... I'm very glad I asked the question, and it's gratifying to hear the support, not just for me, but for all writers. Many of the posts have left me with some things to think about, and some things to work on, and have bolstered me against the occasional feeling of writing for nothing, or expecting too much of what is understandably a difficult craft, with very little history of turning out well for most of its practitioners.

Based on the responses to this thread, I would have to agree that, while writing these days may not be all roses and lollipops... it could be a lot worse. And despite the problems and uncertainties of the market, there's no reason to throw out the baby with the bathwater... baby'll be just fine.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote