View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #49
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I wouldn't be worried at all by all the security researchers trying to poke flaws in it, the amount of hitpieces I've read already are definitely pointing to a smear campaign which to be honest we all should have expected.

I don't see anything wrong with the site itself it's up to the individual if they upload something illegal, if anything from what I can see it would be very hard to use Mega for piracy as everyone downloading would need the key, I made an account myself as 50gb is too good to pass up on I'm not sure if I'll ever use it but it's certainly more than I have on dropbox etc
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote