View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 08:24 AM   #124
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
I'm sorely tempted b the hardback of the new Joe Abercrombie, which I can get for less than the ebook. The ebook is £8.99, the hardback is half price in WHSmith, at £8.50, and cheaper still from amazon themselves.

I'd never normally buy a hardback or a premium ebook, but I'm a big fan of Abercrombie and I'm not sure I can hold out. I have his last two books in hardback.
When in this situation, I would buy the hardback, and donate it to my public library after finishing it. That way I feel that my money is helping so many other people as well Maybe a thought to help you with our decision?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote