View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:51 AM   #9
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Tee hee hee

a) Thanks, was probably one of the hideous wangles performed by WinScp (I'll have a look at that file)

b) Ah righto, It was late by the time I had done the full rounds, thanks

c) Aye, fair point. technically it did actually start out as a WAF and then became simplified as I realised it could be one liners scripts. "Symstem!k Extensions" it is

d) I know : ) People from the UK clearly should treat the language with more reverence (The rest of the world think us all mad or stupid)

Ah thanks. I'll go check out the file endings.
It was really just a way to push out the little tweaks I use everyday to the general public. Time willing I may work on it. But I doubt it

Thanks mate.

Last edited by twobob; 10-04-2012 at 08:18 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote