Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:05 AM   #249
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
I was away from Mobileread for a while and when I started posting again I noticed that several members who had been active in the past weren't posting any longer. I just assumed that Patricia was one of these posters, so like ProDigit, I just found out that she had passed away.

I realize it is very late in coming, but I too wish condolences to those who loved her. She was truly part of the soul of MobileRead, and my Kindle must have at least a hundred books she created.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote