View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #3
CyGuy
Avid Reader
CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 902, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, ASUS TF700, and Cybook Gen III
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhume01 View Post
In my opinion, there's still a really great and simple accessory for eReader enthusiasts and handicapped persons - that as far as I'm aware hasn't been implemented into eReaders yet. I think it would be great to have a corded remote page turn device, similar to a remote camera shutter trigger. If you have arthritis, or some similar issue where it may be difficult to hold the eReader for extended periods, or if you can't hold it easily, you can just nestle the eReader somewhere, and rest your hands in a position that would be comfortable for you. The device would have a simple page forward and page backward button - that's all! I imagine it probably wouldn't be too impossible to hack current eReaders into doing this as well... Thoughts?
I agree that would be nice. Perhaps a Bluetooth version, and throw in "voice command" ability as well. If you were reading alone it would be nice to just say "next" and the page turns...
CyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote