View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 06:27 AM   #5
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
That's odd. I've tried Electristan's tip and find that you can't delete it -- it just appears in the final book. But it's a very short message (not like the PG one), so I don't have problem about giving credit to vvv for his hard work.
Yeah, I can't actually see the text at the end of the book when editing it but when I compile it into an LRF it appears.

I know it's not a big deal but I'm a perfectionist. I'd be happy to give credit to vvv in a separate text file that comes with the ebook (but since I'm the only person that'll be reading a lot of these it's kind of pointless).
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote