Thread: Snow Day!
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 11:02 AM   #9
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
It's never ever got below 5 degrees in almost all of my country because we have tropical weather. But in the winter, on the days like today when the temperature is below 10 degrees (which is extremely cold for us) the kids stay home, whereas teens and adults still go to school/university/office as normal.

But I have a small break before taking some final tests at the academy, so I stay at home today (and all week). I slept all morning (well I really didn't notice it's 11 am already because it was still dark outside), woke up to have a brunch, finished a book, prepared a handout for the coming test and went out to have a burger, french fries and chocolate ice-cream. my typical day if I stay at home.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote