View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 03:11 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit View Post
What do most people here do?
Don't know about most, but I never buy a format I can't uninfect.

Quote:
How good is the conversion from the kindle format to something sony can read?
Usually pretty good. Calibre makes pretty good ePub's and if need be they can also be tweaked by hand or with Sigil. The .5x versions of Calibre made nice LRF's too, haven't tried it in the newer versions to see if anything's changed.

Quote:
Will sony allow us to re-download the book in EPUB format once they switch?
Someone has posted that Sony told them the answer to this was yes, don't know who they talked to. I don't think I've seen anything 'official' from Sony on the subject.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote